Congoleum Duraceramic - Congoleum DuraCeram - 3 words Don'T DO IT
This may be the very worst product that I have ever come across. If you look far in posted reviews, you will find several that are clearly written by Congoleum marketing people. DON'T FALL FOR IT!
I had alot of this product installed 3 years ago. It looks great the day the installer leaves. And it will stay that way if you don't live in your house. After 3 months, I noticed bubbling and peeling around the edges of the tiles. I called the installer, they agreed that it was not right and the floor was replaced by Congoleum. So far, so good.
Within 6 months of the 2nd installation -- same problem. Congoleum says that it is my fault that the tiles are peeling. I will tell you that there is not alot of traffic on the floor behind my toilet! Not sure how I could have caused peeling on those tiles!
Also, be sure that you never drop anything, or wear shoes when walking on this floor. I dropped a silicon spatula and dented the floor in the kitchen. After it dents, the top layer then peels off -- I guess that was my fault, I should not have been so clumsy as to drop a spatula in my kitchen.
My floor has bubbling and peeling, dents and scatches everywhere. I vacuum and wetmop it daily to keep it clean, but that has not helped. I have felt glides on every peice of furniture and they are changed regularly but this is not enough. The Congoleum warranty covers fading -- not a huge issue -- but not the real problems that occur with living in a house with flooring that was sold as a great alternative for KITCHENS and baths.
Bottom line - if you live, walk, cook, or sit in your house - do not fall for this product.c3a7157 review #169154
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Instead of paying intuit for qbpro 2015 plus enhanced payroll i got it from amazon for $350. Told intuit multiple times i did not want to renew payroll with them. Yet they..."
- "Motel 6 in Rochester MN. Dirty, stained mattress, furniture filthy, cobwebs,had to clean it myself ask for towels ect. People living there partying all the time. Nasty place...."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."